Native to Colorado, I graduated from Colorado State University with a degree in Speech Communications, Rhetoric and Theory. I began my real estate career with RE/MAX while living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. During my tenure in Albuquerque, I consulted clients in the purchase and sale of multi-family properties, investment properties, lease options, vacant land and single-family homes. After years of successfully representing various luxury custom homebuilders and local developers, I had the good fortune to work in the capacity as a qualifying broker for a large National Homebuilder.
In December of 2007 I returned to Colorado with an opportunity to work at RE/MAX World Headquarters in the capacity of a Sr. Business Development and Franchise Sales Consultant. Through professional territory management, I identified qualified business candidates for new franchises, conversions, and merger and acquisition transactions. I specialized in selling residential and commercial real estate offices on the western half of the United States. I also provided additional coaching and consulting on how to leverage a complex suite of technological tools & resources to drive revenue and increase ROI within ones real estate brokerage.
After years of understanding what it means to be aligned with the best industry professionals, I am thrilled to have Joined RE/MAX Alliance in Denver Colorado. RE/MAX Alliance is a name readily recognized and respected throughout Colorado, nationally, and internationally.
RE/MAX Alliance is...
- Total Transactions: 10,968
- Total Sales Volume: $2,983,601,597
- Average Transactions per Agent: 14.7
- The largest RE/MAX Franchise in the World!
- Colorado's largest locally owned real estate organization
- #1 in Denver Business Journal's Book of Lists
- Over 800 real estate professionals within the local network
- The 28th largest real estate brokerage in transaction count in the United States according to RISMedia
- Approximately $3 Billion in real estate sales annually
- 20 Offices located along the Front Range of Colorado from Fort Collins to Castle Rock, Aurora to Evergreen including the entire Denver Metro Area
With respect to my real estate background, I am confident that I possess the ability to professionally assist you with. Please contact me with any questions you might have about the beautiful state of Colorado or if you need help finding the right professional to work with throughout the United States. Thank you for your consideration in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.